Friday, January 11, 2013

The Room

Okay, so I have a confession.  I like video games but I'm not very good at them.  Because I'm not super good at them I get frustrated and usually quit.  I know, I know.  That's not a very good attitude to have and I'm working on it.  In the mean time sometime wonderful happened a few weeks ago.  I discovered this fantastic app for the iPad called "The Room."


I was soooo fun!  Yep.  WAS fun.  That's right...I finished the whole game.   I have never, ever done this before.  And I figure if I loved it it then I bet there are some of my students that would enjoy it as well.  It's basically a giant puzzle that has to be solved.  Open doors, fit pieces together, find hidden compartments.  This game has it all for the amateur sleuth.   It is $1.99, but it is so worth every penny.  The best part?  There are more rooms to come.  I cannot wait!

Happy gaming!

No comments: