Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's a New Year!

Okay, so my 2013 resolution to blog--at least a paragraph--every school day experienced its first hiccup, but I'm not easily discouraged.  So here I am on Day 2.  I'm refreshed from break and excited about what the new year holds.


My first completed book of the year was Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James.  I really like this cover and thought the title captured the essence of the story nicely.  The antagonist, Alice, is gorgeous but only on the outside.  Her mean streak becomes increasingly more apparent and threatening as the story reaches its climax.

Right now I'm reading two books:  Serephina by Rachel Hartman and Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein.  I'll let you know what I think!

Ms. A
                                                                                     
                                                                                 






No comments: